Sep 13, 2009

So Lucky!

Everyday I think we are so lucky to have such great friends and to live in such a wonderful place where there is so much to do...pool, park, beach, Disneyland..etc. I have been so bad at blogging lately because it is hard to find the time to spend on the computer. Anyway, here are a few pics of what we have been up to lately-nothing new really.

This is Jada's new buddy Bryce. We get the chance to babysit Bryce and his older sister Addison once a week while there mom is at work and Jada goes to their house when I am working. They get to see a lot of each other. Jada loves having her friends over and they are all so sweet to each other and love to play together.



Family night at the pool. Travis is usually busy at school during the day so he doesn't get to see how much Jada loves to go to the pool. She love to splash and blow bubbles in the water.

Love that ruffle bum:)
My little helper- she is always there if the dishwasher is open.


"Kisses" after a long day at work. Funny thing is she got her first tooth a few days after this and now I know why she loves to bite and chew on everything.



Jada, Grace and Jay hanging out at the pool.




Disneyland this weekend. I finally got to see the fireworks!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! She is too cute!

Aubrey said...

Jada is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again, and really can't wait until you are back for good.

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pics! Bryce just LoVes Jada, they are funny together. That is funny that she likes to help with dishes because when I unloaded my dishwasher the other day, she can right up and helped me too! Funny! disney was fun.. we need to do it again!

Adam and Julie said...

So much fun. Jada is getting too big too fast. She is darling and I can't believe she is just standing up ready to go! I love you guys and can't wait to see you soon:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how her hair has grown! I won't even recognize her when I come.
Love You!!
Mom