Aug 20, 2009

Home

I am going to apologize for all the pics but there was just so many and they are better at telling the story then I am. We had the chance to go home this summer and spend time with family and friends. It is always nice to go home.Ike ( such a character!) Jada, Natalee
Grandma Ruth luvin' on Jada

Jada's fav cousin Ike. He was so cute with her. She loved to play with Ike and feel his spiky hair.


Grandma & Grandpa Shelton with all their grand babies.

Grandma & Grandpa Shelton with Wyatt and Jada which are 17 days apart.

Jada & Bridger playin' in th sand

Jada and Uncle Tav's at Pineview

We had the chance to stay at Julie's house (Trav's sis) Is was a lot of fun to spend some time with them.

Cal is so cute. He loved to hold Jada a treat her like a little baby


Jada with Aunt Julie


So cute

Hanging out at Damon's 30th B-day party. I can't believe my oldest brother is already 30-crazy!

Jada with Grandpa Deru

Jada has the coolest granny ever! Her first 4-wheeler ride in Morgan


Two things I love...my hubby and my hometown.




Travis giving his Dad an eye exam in Lyman.

Marcia & Wyatt and Bonnie's B-day party

Haylee and Jada. The Rudy girls were so cute with Jada. We are going to have some good babysitters when we move back.

Playin' with Ashlee

Luvs from uncle Spenc

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

We love having you back too. Can't wait to see you again. Love ya.

Adam and Julie said...

That was so much fun with you here. I really love you guys and think Jada is adorable. I can't wait to see you again. What fun pix!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a great time at home with family. Love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog... again! You have a cute fam! Dont worry I love tons of pictures!