Sep 28, 2009

Beach/Park Days

I just love her face!! She cracks me up. Whenever we go to the park she is in "the zone" and wants to just do her thing. We always come home so dirty but that's just part of being a kid.Best buddies

Have to eat the sand...


Loves from Dad



Last week I got put on-call at work so we headed to the beach while it is still so hot. This is Jada's new obsession- climbing into everything. She is always climbing on the dishwasher, baskets...etc





Still loving the sand...it must taste good


Such a poser



6 comments:

Aubrey said...

So cute and so fun. She looks so much like Travis. I can't believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys again. We miss you.

Emily said...

oh my... she is adorable.

Adam and Julie said...

She is adorable. I agree with Aubrey she looks a lot like Trav! I can't believe you guys are at the beach! I am so jealous! I can't wait to see you guys! The car seat covers are a breeze I'll email you directions and also our family pix! Love you guys!

dkwalkerfam said...

My mom just gave me the blanket. It is so stinkin cute!!! Thank you so much! We love it!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

she is such a doll! I love all your pics!!
She is getting so big so fast! I can't wait until max is crawling around!
I love your family pic on the top of your blog--super cute!
Hope everything is going great for you guys! :)
xoxo alicia

mjderu said...

She is so cute! check out our blog at mandjder.blogspot.com