how cute i love the cowgirl picture! where was that at?
She is adorable! I can't wait to see her and give her lots of loves. It's crazy how big she has gotten! Love you guys!
That's some great form on the cowgirl ride. Must have inherited it from her dad, the bull rider!
how cute. I can't believe she did such a great cowgirl picture...amazing. Glad you had fun going to the pumpkin patch!
The only difference between Jada and Travis is that Jada can ride for the full 8 seconds. :)
That is so funny! perfect timing with the arm on the pony! I haven't blogged my pictures yet, I don't even know what I was able to get. We shall see. jada is a sweetie, we love having her over!
Those are cute pictures!
ooooooh how cute can't wait to see you . love, Ashlee and Grandpa
Post a Comment
8 comments:
how cute i love the cowgirl picture! where was that at?
She is adorable! I can't wait to see her and give her lots of loves. It's crazy how big she has gotten! Love you guys!
That's some great form on the cowgirl ride. Must have inherited it from her dad, the bull rider!
how cute. I can't believe she did such a great cowgirl picture...amazing. Glad you had fun going to the pumpkin patch!
The only difference between Jada and Travis is that Jada can ride for the full 8 seconds. :)
That is so funny! perfect timing with the arm on the pony! I haven't blogged my pictures yet, I don't even know what I was able to get. We shall see. jada is a sweetie, we love having her over!
Those are cute pictures!
ooooooh how cute can't wait to see you . love, Ashlee and Grandpa
Post a Comment