Apr 15, 2009

Yum... Yum

Jada turned 4 months this last week and she is now eating cereal on a spoon!
This is the first bite...she is not quite sure what is going on.
Ummm...I guess this is not so bad.
I love it!

7 comments:

Kevin & Mari said...

Shunae, she is so beautiful! Time sure flies, huh?

Love ya!

Emily said...

How CUTE is that smile at the end! I love it!

Durrant said...

So cute! She is a doll! Can't believe she is eating cereal already!

The Murdocks said...

She is so cute!! I love it.

blderufamily said...

Oh my gosh she is getting too big... she is a doll.. Hope you guys had a great Easter...

Neal and Angie said...

she is such a doll! I love just watching her. I can't believe she's 4 months already!

dkwalkerfam said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already 4 months! She is so Cute!