
Jada and I went to the pool for the first time this year. It was great that it is finally warm enough! She wasn't so sure about the pool toy I bought her but we still had a great time.


Jada loves to have Travis read to her. Check out Travis' new hair cut:)
8 comments:
I could use some warm California weather right now! You look great Shunae! Jada is looking so cute in her little swimming suit!
I love her little swimsuit! She really is such a great girl and so sweet! Gotta love the sunshine and
the pool!
I am so jealous! I love Jada's swim suit. She is so darn cute. I love how Trav is reading to her. I miss you guys! Remember those days at the pool in AF....those were the days! Hope to see you soon!
So kind of random, but I am related to Travis (Shelton maiden name our dad's are cousins). And saw your blog. That girl is so so cute! Love it! I have to add you to my list so I can remember to check back!
Hi Nae!
I've been trying to call you today, but the number isn't going through. Weird.
Would you mind calling me when you get a minute? I'm just trying to plan our trip out to see you guys and I needed some advice.
Cute cute cute pics btw. She is such a doll!
Ahh! That looks so relaxing! I keep getting high hopes that spring will come and actually stay!
Jada is beautiful! I'm jealous you have such good weather to enjoy! I was looking at your blog and saw that you have Reed & Melinda Smith as friends and I was just wondering how you know them? Reed is my cousin.
Seeing your blog makes me homesick. :) Hope things are going well for you guys. Jada is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment