Travis celebrated his 27th Birthday on April 6th. It was pretty low-key because Travis is so busy with school, and he said he was too old to have a party. We had a few close friends over and I made hot fudge brownie sundaes. Travis had a great day. Thanks to everyone that made it special!


A few pic's for the family back home. Jada's new fav thing is to sit in here bumbo and help me cook dinner. I think she likes it so much because she can see everything that is going on.







3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures ever of Jada. She is getting so dang big. I can't wait to see her. We are still working on that trip next month. Love and miss you guys! I am working on her dress too. Be watching for that!
Happy Birthday Trav! Hope you had a great day!
So glad Travis had a good birthday. I love the pics of Jada in the bumbo. So cute!
Post a Comment