Mar 11, 2009

Catch up!

Sorry our Internet has been down for a couple of weeks so I am now finally catching up. Poor baby....she has no idea what is about to hit her! Jada had the dreaded two month shots. As most of you know it is so sad to see them cry:( Jada was a trooper though. Her shots did leave a nasty red mark on her leg for over a week though. She weighed in at 9.5lbs and 22 inches long. The doctor said she was just under the 50th percentile for weight and just over for height. She did not like the doctor at all and gave her quite the stink eye!

The day after Jada's shots we went home while Travis stayed in Cali for finals. It was great to be home and see everyone. While we were home my mom's friend Diane made Jada this cute little beanie. Thanks Diane we love it!



Grandma and Grandpa Shelton with their two newest grandbabies.
Spring Break! After we got home from Utah we finally got to spend a little time with Travis. He had the whole week off school....yeah! We started out the week with going to Universal Studios with the Nevilles. It was so much fun!



Erin and I went in the haunted house alone...scary! I could not stop laughing because Erin would scream but then she would just keep screaming after the "monster" left. I have to admit it was pretty scary, but we made it through un-harmed.
We also went to Disneyland during spring break.

This last week my brother and his family came out to see us for a few days. We went to the aquarium and Disneyland. We wanted to go to the beach but it just wasn't warm enough so we went to the pool instead. It was great to see them. Thanks guys for coming out we had a blast!


Alyssa had to hug all the fish tanks...she is so funny.


Jada was lovin' aunt Aubrey!

9 comments:

Adam and Julie said...

How fun! You live in a fun place! We really need to get out there! I loved seeing you guys and wish we could see you more often. I loved the picture of the shelton grandparents holding wyatt and jada. Too cute! We miss you guys terrible! Love you!

Erica said...

Fun pictures! Jada is just so cute! I love all of her little hair bows!

Briena Harris said...

She is so adorable. It looks like you had fun with those crazy Deru's.

Aubrey said...

We had so much fun too. I hope we can make it back soon. Thanks again for being our tour guides through the parks. Love ya.

Unknown said...

She's just growing up so fast! Glad you had such a great time at home and on Spring break--too bad it's not just a little longer :)

Erin said...

What cute pictures of Jada! Spring break was so fun. I love the picture of Eva and Jada at Universal. We will have to go bad soon...

Durrant said...

Jada is getting so big! It's funny though because her weight at 2 mo wasn't even what Crew weighed as a newborn! I am so sad that we didn't get to see you guys when you came home! Broc and I are thinking about coming out to Cali for a vacation in April. I will let you know for sure, but maybe we can catch up then. I bet it was nice to spend time with family!

Jessica said...

Jada is so tiny. Layla is a total munch gut. I wish I could meet her. Looks like you guys are having fun. We miss So cal and all the fun things to do. Take advantage of it. Four years goes by so quick.

Tiffany said...

Wow! Only 9.5 lbs at 2 months. Our little guy was 11 lbs 2 oz at 1 month! (This is Kyle & Tiffany Harmon by the way). Jada is adorable and it looks like you guys are doing great. Tell Travis Kyle says hi.