My mom came to visit last week and we were so excited to see her. We had a lot of fun while she was here. We went shopping (our fav pastime), out to eat, and of coarse the beach. My mom brought Jada some cute little cowgirl onesies. Thanks mom we had a lot of fun and can't wait to see you again.




7 comments:
That looks so fun! I am so ready for good weather!
What a Cutie!! We miss you guys. I really wanted to see your little one while you were in town, but I was really sick as you may have heard. Well, hope all is well. I tried to get Becky to go bobsledding with my brother and I, but she wouldn't go for it...weird!
The beach, seriously, it's snowing here right now. CRAZY! How fun to have your mom out... we can't wait to see you this weekend! Jada is adorable. We love you guys!
looks like fun.... Her smile is so darling
-shonee
What a fun time! I am glad Eva and I got to be a part of it! Jada is so cute, I love her big beautiful eyes!
Those pics are so cute! I love the one where she is smiling so big and her eyes are kind of closed. I am so jealous that you can go to the beach whenever and we are stuck out here in the cold! Miss you guys!
oh! She's such a doll! What a great smile. But then it's no suprise - you both have such great smiles.
Oh, I mailed your pics yesterday priority mail. So you such get them pretty quick .
Tell Mynon hi! :)
Post a Comment