Jada is finally starting to really smile at us and it is so much fun! She is always so happy when she wakes up in the morning (definitely got that from her dad). She also talks to us and it is so cute. It makes getting up in the middle of the night totally worth it.
And we are done...
Yesterday we went to Disneyland with a bunch of friends. It was Jada's first time and she did great! We went on finding Nemo for her first ride and she slept through it, but Peter Pan she decided to wake up for. Since it was her first time they gave her a button that said "First Visit" and it took up half of her chest. I definitely want to go back soon.
The stroller brigade. As you can imagine, we turned a lot of heads!
Jada and I snuggling down for a Sunday afternoon nap! I have come to embrace naps:)




10 comments:
I'm anxiously awaiting the smiles here!! Preston is just two weeks younger than Jada so I know they are coming soon. And when you guys post about going to Disneyland it totally makes me miss living in SoCal a LOT!!
Im bummed we didn't come to Dland-Auri was a little stinker that day-teething....I think.
We'll be there next time for sure!
I always wait for the moments they smile. It does make everything worth it and brightens your day. Can't wait to see you soon.
That looks so fun. Maybe one day i will get to go to disneyland..pretty pathetic huh! Jada's smile is so cute!
Isn't that the best when they give you a little smile and then you just wonder what they will look like when they grow up! She is so cute! I am totally jealous that you are wearing short sleeve shirts and live so close to disneyland. What a fun day out!
How fun. Layla has just started smiling as well. I love it. Jada is a doll. I wish I were down there to hit up disneyland with you. Although I think carting 3 around would be a circus act in of itself.
I miss you guys so much! She is the cutest little stink ever! I need some real pictures of her though ya know. So fun you took her to disneyland. Jane has been begging to go again! Maybe in the spring! We will look forward to seeing you again soon! I love you guys!
so cute! Her first time to D-land...looks like you all had lots of fun!
So cute! It's so fun when they start to respond! D-land was great... glad Jada enjoyed it too. :)
I am so excited for you. She is adorable. I feel so bad that we weren't able to meet up when you were here. I still have a gift for you. I will check to see if I still have your address and just get it mailed to you. I miss ya and congratulations. All the pictures are too cute...
Jess
Post a Comment