
















I have had a lot of people asking me who took Jada's pictures. It was my good friend Mari Farr. She did such a great job and we had a lot of fun taking them. I will add her website to my blog if any of you from Utah are interested in getting you pictures taken my her too!




18 comments:
Wow! Love the pictures! You guys are so photogenic!
Those pictures are amazing! She is so precious. I can't wait to meet her. Hope all is well.
oh my gosh shunae she is beautiful! i really need to come by and visit, grace has been sick so i didn't want to expose little jada so i hope you don't think i'm a bad visiting teacher!! i've been thinking of you and hope to come by soon!!! -aubree
Those pictures turned out great. I miss her and you guys of course already. I wish you lived close. Maybe one day. Love you guys.
Those pictures are beautiful! She is such a cute baby! I hope you all are doing well!
Such cute pictures! What a sweet little doll Jada is! She is beautiful! Are those the bows that you made? Her headbands are so cute! What a cute little family!
I absolutely love those pictures. I have been anxiously waiting to see more of your precious one! You guys look great too, of course. :)
Like I said before: cute, cute, cute!
Oh my-- she is just so darn cute! I love her big eyes...so precious. I really love the last picture of your little family! --Angie
those pictures are so cute. What a sweet baby. Hope all is well for you. shonnee
WOW Shunae! Those pictures are beautiful, I'm so glad you posted them!
I miss you guys terrible. I can't get over how beautiful she is, and I'm just not saying that, because I'm one of the favorite aunts. She is so darn cute and we miss you guys. We hope to see you soon!
Jada is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures!
She is so beautiful Shunae! You will cherish those pictures forever- I have yet to get such good pictures of my babies or with me which is priceless. Good for you for doing it! Hope all is well with being a new mom- I'm sure you're a natural!
Trav- This is Emily (Huntsman) Willie! She is a doll! Great work! Congratulations! You will be a great dad!
Emily
Cute pictures! Who took them? She looks so cute... I'm so sad I wasn't able to see her better when we got together. Hopefully I won't be sick when you come back again!
She is so cute!!! Congrats on a healthy and an adorable baby!!!
Hey, it's Holly Goode Ackett. Your baby is so beautiful! Those pictures are great. Congrats!
Post a Comment