Dec 15, 2008

Introducing....

Jada Shunae
Born Dec 13 2008
7:54 pm
7lbs 1oz
19 1/2 inches long




It was a long hard delivery for Jada and I but, Travis and I are in love with our little princess and so glad that she is finally here!!



Our First Visitors




Going Home

She did not like the carseat....at first

Home at last!!

21 comments:

Erin said...

She is so cute! I am so excited that she is here. Shunae you look great. I can't wait to see her again.

Leslie said...

Yippee! She made it! I'm glad your momma is here to help you! I'll bring you dinner when you get home! Jada is so totally adorable and you are looking awesome. Don't make me jealous. I know you'll be wearing your regular jeans tomorrow and it takes me months to get back into mine! I'll call you soon. I want to hear all of the gory details of that long, hard labor. love ya! We are so happy for you!

Durrant said...

She is so beautiful, I absolutely love her chubby cheeks! It sounded like a pretty rough delivery, but I hope that you are doing okay. I wish I was closer to come and help you! Congrats guys! We can't wait to meet her! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

Congrats, you guys!!! Shunae, you look great and Travis is obviously in love with his little princess! Love that all your visitors consist of the optometry "family." Nothing better! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting!

Brandi said...

So glad that she is here! She is a doll! Can't wait to come by and see you guys! Hope you are doing well!

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear it was a long labor process. You look great though. Jada is such a princess. I love it. I wish I were there to meet her in person.

Erica said...

Congrats! She is adorable! You look amazing for just having a baby! I hope you are recovering okay! I love her name, she is beautiful!

dkwalkerfam said...

She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait until i get to see her in person. By the way you don't like you had a long , hard delivery...you look awesome! Congrats!

Kevin & Mari said...

Shunae and Lucky Travis!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! :D I just wish I could come visit. Can't wait to meet her. She's absolutely beautiful. Love you guys. Let me know when you're by this way.

Neal and Angie said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! Congratulations! What a sweet girl! So happy for the both of you!

The Murdocks said...

ooooh, she is so cute! It must be so nice to have her home. Hope you are doing well.

Daren, Allie and Girls said...

We are so excited that Jada made it safely and everything is great. We are so happy for you and your princess she is adorable. Good luck with the sleepless nights. Hopefully she doesn't have the Deru jean and never sleep until she's three. Love you! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Shunae, she is so cute. So happy for you guys. Congrats!!
shonnee

Tiffany said...

You are an adorable family and Jada is so cute. Good luck with everything- you will be the greatest mom!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!! I hope recovery is quick. I love her name it is super cute, enjoy your little princess and have a very merry christmas:)!

Stacy said...

She is so cute! Congrats and i hope you are doing well.

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Congrats Shunae! I love her name, it is so cute! You look so good for just having a baby! :) I am so excited for you two.. you will be great parents!
love ya!
alicia evans

Jenna said...

Congrats! What a cute little thing! We can't wait to meet her!

Michelle said...

Congrats! What a cutie!

Candy said...

Congratulations Travis and Shunae! She is adorable and I hope everything is going smoothly adjusting to a new baby! She is a doll!

Marissa said...

Congrats! She is so cute!