This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at our house. We invited all the other optometry couples that were staying in California to come. We had three other couples joining us...the Nevilles, Owens, and the Smiths. It was really easy because everyone pitched in to help make the dinner and everything turned out great!
This is how you fit 8 people in a one bedroom apartment!
Erin had the great idea to make these cute little pilgrim hats
Travis, Shonnee, Aaron and Candice playing guitar hero after the big feast
Eva the diva checking things out
After dinner was cleaned up I made Travis set up the Christmas decorations. I wanted to be able to enjoy them for as long as possible before we head home for Christmas.
I wanted to show off the new stockings I made. I think they turned out pretty cute!




11 comments:
Love your stockings they did turn out really cute.
shonnee
Okay, I love, love, love the stockings! (As your BFF I have to see them on the blog instead of in person at your house...we must be busy) Thanksgiving was tasty! We should do it again next year!
Love your stockings and method of hanging them! You got great ideas girl!
What a fun Thanksgiving. Stockings are darling. I wish I were more creative. Can't wait to hear that your little one has come. Keep me posted.
You are so dang creative! I hate that we don't live by each other for you to share all of your amazing ideas and talents! Great job with making Thanksgiving dinner, looked great! And your christmas decorations were awesome! Where did you get that cute idea? You are seriously good at everything!
I love the stockings, they are too cute! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!
The stockings turned out great! Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving! I can't wait for your little girl to come!
We missed you at Thanksgiving! Way to go on making an excellent dinner. I bet it was great. I love the Christmas decor and the stockings are adorable. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas with you NEW BABY GIRL!!!!
Your stockings are super cute. I hope that everything is going well with you and baby! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
I was thinking about you today! I hope your doing well and that she comes soon! We can't wait to meet her! Good luck with everything!
I love the belly, but still jealous, you don't look quite as big as I hoped you would get. Lucky you. Can't wait to see you and that cute baby. Hang in there, she will make her way when she is ready. Love you guys.
Post a Comment