Jan 14, 2009

Big Shot


I can't believe Jada is already a month old! Here she is in her Bumbo chair. She only sat in it for about 10 seconds and then decided she was tired and couldn't hold her head up anymore. It was making Travis and I laugh so hard because she looked like such a big girl sitting there by herself.

My friend Erin and I got the girls matching Christmas dresses. The other day we decided to have a little photo shoot. Erin made the cute matching head bands!






Here are a few pics for the friends and family back home. Love you guys!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is so cute you guys. We love her so much. I just printed some of her darling pics. Hope all is going well there. We are all good and I am going to update my blog this week. love the rudy's

Brandi said...

She is so cute and I can't believe that she is already a month old, either. That went by really quick. We need to stop by sometime this week. Take care!

Adam and Julie said...

I miss you guys. She is beautiful and I love the pictures. I love the yawn! Keep taking those pictures and posting, I love it!

Aubrey said...

She is still so cute. Thanks for keeping us all updated. I am still working on updating my blog daily, so stay posted. Alyssa saw a picture of Travis the other day and said, "There's my buddy." I thought it was so funny.

dkwalkerfam said...

Wow! She is adorable! I am in love with her and i haven't even met her yet!

Unknown said...

Wow, she's so cute! I can't believe a month has already gone by! She's precious, I love the sitting in the bumbo picture!

Brittany said...

She is sooo stinking cute. What a beautiful baby!

blderufamily said...

She is a doll.. I can't believe she is already a month old.. Time flies.. Hope all is well and I hope you guys are enjoying every minute of her...