Sep 7, 2008

Labor Day


HUNTINGTON BEACH LABOR DAY


Paul and Travis

Football Fun


Who is bigger?


Heading out to hit the first set of waves



Travis and Paul catching some waves

Shunae body boarding

We have the coolest friends!

Lookin' Sexy

All the girls. Shunae, Eva, and Erin

Labor Day we headed down to Huntington Beach. It was a little cool until about 11:30 but then it got really hot after that. We all had a great time playing in the ocean. Later that day we had a BBQ at the pool with some friends. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, Paul is definitely looking sweet in those pictures, we've actually gotta vote for shunae on who is bigger and no...we have the coolest friends:)

Erica said...

You are so cute, and super skinny for being pregnant! Looks like a fun time at the beach! I have something I want to send you, when you get a chance email me your # and I will call you ericathomps@yahoo.com, let me know when is a good time to catch you, too.

Durrant said...

So much fun... can I just say I am super jealous and want to live by you! Broc just finished his application to Loma Linda so keep praying he gets in there! I have to say it's a toss up between the bellies! You look great!

Unknown said...

Hey I really like your blog. You should check ours out some time. smiths-ourlife.blogspot.com.
Shonee