Sep 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris

Travis' friend Chris had his 26th Birthday this week. Chris usually comes home with Travis everyday during lunch and for his birthday we had a surprise party for him. All of his friends rushed to our house before Travis and Chris came home the day of his birthday. We were all hiding behind the kitchen counter, even Eva. When Travis and Chris came through the door we all jumped up and yelled "Surprise!" Chris was totally shocked, it was really funny. After that we had pizza and birthday cake.

The other night we found this "little" friend outside our front door. It scared me because I had walked past it a couple of times and didn't even notice it for a while! Anyway, we felt bad getting rid of it, but it had to go. Travis hit it with one of my flip-flops and it went flying. Travis said it was hard when he hit it...gross. Anyway, there have been a lot of these cat face spiders around our complex lately. Travis ran into a huge web the other night and luckly the spider didn't land on him!

2 comments:

Durrant said...

Sick sick spider! So gross I would have totally freaked out (you know how I am)! Okay so looking at the pics I think you should post pics of your place, it looks really cute! Hey did you find a job?

Adam and Julie said...

YUCK, I hate spiders. I think I would have been freakin out. Did you make the cake for Chris? I want to see pictures of you pregnant! I miss you!