Sep 19, 2008

Prego Pics

OK, OK....Everyone at home has been asking for pictures of my largely growing belly. I am 28 weeks in this picture. Enjoy!

22 comments:

Dashley said...

You are a super cute pregnant gal! Can't wait to meet your little girl in December! :)

Erin said...

You are cute

Adam and Julie said...

Thanks Shunae. Your not as big as Travis made it sound. I thought you would be huge, unable to walk, monstrous, just kidding! You are too cute. I love it and miss you terrible. I can't wait until December! I am counting down the months now! Love you lots!

Aubrey said...

cute cute pregnant girl!

Durrant said...

Okay I don't think you will ever really get a big belly. You still are so tiny! Maybe this is a good sign you will have a small baby! We are getting so excited for you guys!

Weston & Jennie said...

Oh to be so cute while pregnant! How are things going? YOu look great!!

Erica said...

You are so cute! I don't understand how people stay so cute and small during pregnancy, it doesn't happen that way for me. I saw a video the other day of the day I had Gracen and, well, it wasn't my best look. The things we do for those sweet little babies!

Bonnie said...

Hey cute girls--- You look darling and I am so glad you are feeling good. I was just on the blog and updating ours finally. We sure miss you guys. Love you Bonnie

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

SO CUTE!! I love it!
I miss you.. i'm sad I couldn't make your shower, i was out of town.. :( So do you have any names picked out?!?
p.s...my e-mail is
caidandalicia@yahoo.com

Aubrey said...

Yeah...you finally have a big belly. Just wait, once you think you can't get any bigger, you do. I am glad that everything is going well. Keep me informed. Love ya.

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

You look so cute! :) I can't wait to see you in Oct! Just a few more weeks...

Kevin & Mari said...

CUTE CUTE!
I miss you dude! And I lost your phone number. And your email. (Call me when you can)
Can't wait to see you this December!
Love ya

Erin said...

Okay, okay...I know that I already left a comment, but yes you still look great- I love the belly, but most importantly I love the new background! Super cute!

Cassie said...

shunae...this is cassie (mecham) i am running across everyone's blogs today! wahoo! :) what a cute pregnant girl you are! congrats..girls are so much fun! how have you been?

Cassie said...

o and email me your email address so i can invite you to my blog! i would love to see how you are doing! cassieandcodyp@msn.com

Jessica said...

Now that I have seen your pregnancy pic I will definitely not post one of myself. You look fabulous. I wish I looked half as good. We miss you guys. Hope everything is going ok.

The Nelson's said...

Shunae... YOU ARE SO CUTE. Don't say monster huge cuz that isn't... come see me 28 weeks pregnant and it will give you a new perspective on monster huge. I have a gift for you and I need your address to mail it to you. How are you feeling? I am so sad that I didn't get to see you before you moved back.. I hope if you come up this way you will let me know. I would love to see you... Jessica

Leslie said...

You are so cute and those spiders are so disgusting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting that you are having a baby! You look great. I hope that your pregnancy is super easy. I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like. Good luck.

Teisha said...

Congrats Shunae!!! That is exciting!! :)

Aubrey said...

I updated my blog, you need to update yours more too. Love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.