OK...if you haven't heard I am pregnant. Right now I am 24 weeks along and we are having a girl! Before Travis and I returned to California, we had two awesome baby showers from family and friends. Thanks to everyone who helped plan and come to the shower. I had a great time and it was good to see everyone once more before we left!
Love the new blog! Okay so I have told you this a million times but I am just so excited for you guys! Please keep us posted on the baby belly! You can't even tell yet! Love ya!
i am so gald you updated! I haven't talked to you since you've been back in CA. Have you found a job yet? We are missing you lots and what to see more of the belly. I heard through the grapevine that Jordan and Sara had their baby boy, Rhett Evershed VanOostendorp. I don't know the details, but I will let you know when I know. I love you guys and miss you tons. Talk to you later.
You stinker! You hide it so well. Sunday was the first I've seen you all summer and I wondered about your tummy! ;o) I hadn't heard anywhere that you were pregnant and none of the rest of you is getting bigger - you slender mama! Congratulations!
You do look adorable. Pregnancy definitely suits you. I wish we could have seen you before we overlapped. There is always graduation right? I can't wait to see your little one. I hope you are feeling good.
I wondered when an announcment from you would come. Congratulations!! You look really good. When are you due? I probably could figure it out, but my brain is sleep deprived and small things just don't get done. I am happy for you, girls are a lot of fun!
Hey Shanu-nu, my wife started blogging and we were looking at Todd & Meggen Whimpy's page and saw yours. Good to see you're doing good. Congrats on the baby! We thought that we would just say Hi! Reed and Melinda Smith
14 comments:
You look so cute! And you are tiny! I am so excited for you!!!
Congrats Shunae & Travis!! Little girls are so fun! I hope you are ready for some drama! She is going to be beautiful!
Love the new blog! Okay so I have told you this a million times but I am just so excited for you guys! Please keep us posted on the baby belly! You can't even tell yet! Love ya!
Congratulations! It looks like the shower was a lot of fun. Best of luck to you guys!
Congrats! Looked like fun...can't wait till she comes :)
i am so gald you updated! I haven't talked to you since you've been back in CA. Have you found a job yet? We are missing you lots and what to see more of the belly. I heard through the grapevine that Jordan and Sara had their baby boy, Rhett Evershed VanOostendorp. I don't know the details, but I will let you know when I know. I love you guys and miss you tons. Talk to you later.
You stinker! You hide it so well. Sunday was the first I've seen you all summer and I wondered about your tummy! ;o) I hadn't heard anywhere that you were pregnant and none of the rest of you is getting bigger - you slender mama! Congratulations!
Love your new look with the blog. I haven't heard from you since you left, how did the drive go, etc, etc. I am sure I will talk to you soon. Love ya.
oh my gosh!~ congrats on the little girl! You will be such a cute mom!
You do look adorable. Pregnancy definitely suits you. I wish we could have seen you before we overlapped. There is always graduation right? I can't wait to see your little one. I hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations!!! I hope everything goes well for you and your baby. You are so cute pregnant and you will be an amazing mom.
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! You are looking really amazing - all tummy. I'm so excited for you guys. Mommyhood is really hard, but so fun. :)
I wondered when an announcment from you would come. Congratulations!! You look really good. When are you due? I probably could figure it out, but my brain is sleep deprived and small things just don't get done. I am happy for you, girls are a lot of fun!
Hey Shanu-nu, my wife started blogging and we were looking at Todd & Meggen Whimpy's page and saw yours. Good to see you're doing good. Congrats on the baby! We thought that we would just say Hi! Reed and Melinda Smith
Post a Comment