Aug 4, 2008

Biggest lil' Fair in Utah

Damon & Bridger

Alyssa

Travis and Alyssa petting the baby cows


Layers warehouse sale

This past weekend was the Morgan County Fair. My mom was in charge of the all the livestock, plus we had a booth for the new family business. That meant that we spent the entire weekend at the fair grounds. It was hot, but a lot of fun. There was a rodeo Friday and Saturday nights and an ATV rodeo on Thursday night. Saturday morning my sister-in-law Aubrey and I went to the Layers warehouse sale. It was crazy!! There was about 2000 girls. As you can imagine 2000 thousand girls at a huge clothing sale...it was not pretty. Luckily we both made it out alive and with some really great buys too!

2 comments:

dkwalkerfam said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I went to a shade sale and it was a cat fight...! Congrats on the baby!

Cottle said...

It was so great to see you while I was home. You guys are so cute and I also had a good time at the fair. My kids loved it!!! And since the first poster broke the news. Your kids too will love it someday soon!!!! CONGRATS you look great :)