I can't believe how fast this little girl is growing up! She is so much fun to have around...we can't imagine life without her. She has such a funny/cute little personality. Now that she can crawl she follows me all around the house cause she never wants to miss out on the action.
She is adorable Shunae! Dallas is crawling finally, too, to her sister's dismay. Into everything! Cami just had a baby boy yesterday morning. 4 weeks early. I will be in Dallas by tomorrow to help out when they come home. I bet grandma Mynon is in love with your girls!
5 comments:
oh my! She is adorable! I see so much of jada in her.. yet she still has her own look. What a little sweety!
she's SOOo cute! Just love her big eyes! We sure miss you guys!
She is getting so big so fast! I love the messy face pictures. She is darling! i miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
So stinkin cute! It was nice to see Travis today- wish I could have seen you and your little darlings too! Glad to hear things are going so well :)
She is adorable Shunae! Dallas is crawling finally, too, to her sister's dismay. Into everything!
Cami just had a baby boy yesterday morning. 4 weeks early. I will be in Dallas by tomorrow to help out when they come home. I bet grandma Mynon is in love with your girls!
Post a Comment