I can't believe my baby is 9 months old already...she is growing up way too fast! Last week when Jada was at preschool, Reese and I went outside for a little photo shoot. I have come to the sad realization that my children don't do well with professional photographers so that forces me to take my own. Reese and I had a lot of fun with it...she is an angel
What a doll. You did such a great job at those. Can you please do Waylon:) I can't believe she is 9 months old already! My how the time flies. She is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
she is such a sweetie.. awesome job on the pictures! They look great! In the one in the middle where she is sitting down, she looks soo much like Travis. So jealous of your fall weather! I am itching to put on a pair of sweats and watch a movie with hot chocolate!! I miss fall! and you ;)
5 comments:
What a doll. You did such a great job at those. Can you please do Waylon:) I can't believe she is 9 months old already! My how the time flies. She is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
You don't need a professional photographer! These are great!!
she is such a sweetie.. awesome job on the pictures! They look great! In the one in the middle where she is sitting down, she looks soo much like Travis. So jealous of your fall weather! I am itching to put on a pair of sweats and watch a movie with hot chocolate!! I miss fall! and you ;)
I can't even handle how cute she is!!! LOVE those pictures. She's a doll.
Shunae, she is so sweet!! Love the pics! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment