Jan 25, 2011

Snow Day


It warmed up just enough for us to venture outside a few weekends ago so we went sledding up in the mountains. We had a lot of fun sledding, taking rides in the snow cat, roasting hot dogs and eating lots of junk food, and trying to keep the older boys from injuring themselves:)
My lil bro Jord and his wife Mika
So sweet


Jada didn't like sledding after this

Tav and Dylan. Dylan kept his coat on for the first 30 min then he wouldn't wear it anymore. Such a funny kid- he is always hot.


Derek, Dani, and Miss Cleo-love the pink coat!

Mom and John

So Hot!

Sweet little Kaisley




Crash

5 comments:

Adam and Julie said...

That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

what a blast!! And i can tell you've been playing with your new camera!! little reese is so adorable.

Bonnie said...

Looks like a great time. Good job with the new camera. Aren't they fun!! I had no idea there was that much of a difference in camera's but boy was I wrong. They look great.

Neal and Angie said...

What a fun thing to do with all the little cousins! Oh how I can't wait for the day to be closer to family :) So what camera did you end up getting? Your pics look great!

Aubrey said...

Those pictures turned out great. I really do need to invest in a new camera.