So I have been drooling over nice camera's for months now and asked just about everyone which one I should buy when I came up with enough $$. I asked for money for Christmas and I wasn't planning on having enough to get the camera I wanted but...I did! (thanks to my hubby) I don't really know what I am doing but I love taking pictures with it. All of the pic's I took was in my mom's dark basement at night. I can't wait to go outside and see what it can really do.
Jan 14, 2011
Oh Happy Day!!
So I have been drooling over nice camera's for months now and asked just about everyone which one I should buy when I came up with enough $$. I asked for money for Christmas and I wasn't planning on having enough to get the camera I wanted but...I did! (thanks to my hubby) I don't really know what I am doing but I love taking pictures with it. All of the pic's I took was in my mom's dark basement at night. I can't wait to go outside and see what it can really do.




8 comments:
cute pictures! i like your hair brown its cute! can't wait to see more pics with your new camera how exciting
Those pics look so great and professional!:) So what camera did you end up buying? Your hair is cute brown too!
I ended up getting the Canon Rebel T1i and I love it!
That is so exciting to have a new camera! You girls are sure CUTE! Miss you guys!
You're so beautiful without makeup!!!
(Most of my kids didn't take very well to a pacifier, so I don't have much experience in that...but my in-laws say what works for them...they cut off the tips of the pacifier, and soon, the kids don't like it anymore and give it up on their own...I'm sure you have tons of other ideas too...) (:
How fun!! It is soo much fun to play with a camera and have more decent pictures of kids to save! Well worth the mulah!! .. and love your hair dark, you look great!
Reese is adorable! I love her! I love you camera too! Awesome pictures!
Great pictures. I am so jealous.
Post a Comment