Jada turns 2 today. I can't believe it! To celebrate we had a Elmo party last night with my family. We had had pizza, cake, ice cream, presents. Jada was so excited for her party and loved having everyone over.
haha! I love the elmo cake pops!! they are soo fun! nice work! and happy bday little miss jada, I meant to call but was at work that day!! give her a big kiss and hug from us!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Jada! Hard to believe our little girls are 2, huh? :) How ya feeling these days? When is #2 supposed to make her arrival? :)
she is soo cute! i cant believe she is 2 already time flies! hope you guys are doing good and that you are feeling better!
haha! I love the elmo cake pops!! they are soo fun! nice work! and happy bday little miss jada, I meant to call but was at work that day!! give her a big kiss and hug from us!
Cute Elmo cake pops! Hey, could you send me your address so I can mail a Christmas card? Thanks!
So, I realized you might not really know who this is, but it's Kyle and Tiffany Harmon...in case you were wondering.
Post a Comment