Jada constantly asks for the pool or the beach- poor baby is not use to the cold tundra of Utah. We are both missin' the Cali sun.
It's kind of late but here is Jada's Halloween costume. She is obsessed with cats so she loved dressing up as a kitty for Halloween. It was raining on Halloween so we only went to a few doors trick-or-treating.




4 comments:
Darling! I love the bedding and quilt you made! Way to go. Jada is darling and I am sure you both are missing the warm the weather. We love you guys! Only a few weeks left until you have another little babe! YAY for you!
The bedding is really cute! Hope you have been feeling good in the last weeks of your pregnancy.
Oh how we miss CA too! Sereniti now only asks every once in awhile, where did that Disneyland go? Also, when can I use my floaties again? What a good/hard time it was there! Hope Travis's rotations have been going well!
so cute. Can't wait to see it.
Shunae, you are simply amazing!!! The quilt and bumpers turned out so cute! Maybe we can do a sewing project before I leave! ... Oh, and Jada is a cute cat!
Post a Comment