That's right.....we are having another little rug rat. I don't think Jada really gets it, but she keeps running around that house saying "baby?" She is going to be a great older sis! The due date is Dec 24Th-ha ha. I am kind of sad about it but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.
I made Jada this shirt to break the news to Travis. I thought it would take him a few min to read it but it's the first thing he saw when he walked through the door. You should have seen the look on his face-priceless. He thought I was joking:)
I made Jada this shirt to break the news to Travis. I thought it would take him a few min to read it but it's the first thing he saw when he walked through the door. You should have seen the look on his face-priceless. He thought I was joking:)




17 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Shunae... congrats sweetheart! That is so exciting! I hope that you are feeling good! Yay for you guys!
I am so happy for you guys! It was good to talk to you today! See you next week! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Shut up!!!! That is so awesome. Congrats you guys!!!!!
congrats!! Hope aren't sick for to much longer.
Congrats again! December is your month! I'm excited for you guys.
WHAT?!?! that is so awesome congrats how fun for you! let me know if i can do anything for you!!
aubree
Cute Idea. So funny.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! I hope that your not sick... Now is that why you couldn't come to magic mountain with us.... Ha!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am soooo happy for you. You are such a great mom.. everything is going to work out so great for you. I am so curious to see what it is!! How fun! I hope you feel better soon.
I loved how you broke the news to travis. very creative!
congrats! That is so exciting!! I sure miss your cute face girl. It's been way to long, and we need to catch up!
Next time you're in utah..you need to call/text me! 801-814-7499
luv ya! ;)
Hooray! Congrats Shunae!
Congrats!I am so happy for up!
congratulations! jada is gonna be a great big sis. the shirt is too cute. i never do fun stuff like that. i just blab it out of my mouth. i miss you. i feel like i never get to hang around you anymore. and then you are going to be leaving me soon. oh sad. but yah for a new shelton! it's gonna be a cutie!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys :)
oh my goodness!! Congratulations!!! I had no idea! Hope you're feeling ok!
That's awesome!! Congrats!!!! I had no idea!! :)
Post a Comment