Apr 21, 2010

Thanks!

I asked my friend Aubrey Neilson to take some pictures of Jada and she did such an awesome job. She took so many good pictures it was hard to choose, but these were a few of our favs. Like any 1 year old, Jada was not the easiest model. Thanks so much Aubrey, we love them!!






7 comments:

The Murdocks said...

Those are such cute pics!!!

Adam and Julie said...

She is darling! Can't wait to get one of those!

Neal and Angie said...

Oh my those turned out great! She's so so cute that Jada!

Durrant said...

I love them all! Jada is such a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you like them!!! After about a billion photos we found some great ones! Thank goodness for digital!! I had so much fun. Jada is a doll!

Royce said...

oh my gosh i love them they are so cute!!! jada is so adorable!
aubree

Julia Warren said...

Aw, those pics are so pretty and ethereal!