
My mom came out this last week and we had a lot of fun. One of our
fav past times is shopping. I remember as a little girl being dragged from store to store while my Mom and Granny shopped for f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Funny how I am doing the same thing to my little girl. Most of the time she is a pretty good sport. She is so funny because if i put her stroller or the cart next to a rack of clothes she will look through them just like it do- hilarious! She is my little shopper:)
3 comments:
how cute she is just looking so much older all the time! grace does the same thing and if i let her loose she is picking things out putting them in the cart she'll have about 5 outfits in 2 minutes...i'm glad she likes to shop but scared for when she's older haha!!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love that little thing! I am amazed at how much she has grown. She is getting so big way to fast! I hope all is well for you guys! Love you lots!
That is too cute!
Post a Comment