Feb 25, 2010

Tickets 4 Sale!

This last weekend by brother Damon, his wife Aubrey, and their adorable baby Kaisley came to visit. We stayed the night in San Diego and thought it would be fun to go whale watching. Well let's just say we were all glad to get off that boat! I have never seen or smelled so much vomit at one time in my life. The waves were huge! When we finally found the whales, a girl on the boat fell and hit the back of her head so we had to turn around. We got rain checks to come back but I am not sure I am up for it. If anyone wants to buy some tickets let me know:)









4 comments:

Durrant said...

Um not sure if we will be up for taking the tickets... pretty sure I would be one of those who would definitely loose my lunch! But Jada looks so grown up in those pictures! When are you coming back? I need to see that sweet girl! Miss ya:)

Emily said...

ewwwww! That is so gross! We had a great time when we went. you need to give it another chance!

Unknown said...

So sad to hear about your horror story probably a memory you'll not forget. :) we had a great time. I think you should give it another shot.

Anonymous said...

you know a million aubrey's that it just weird! so it was kind of a crazy trip!