Jan 26, 2010

Way, way behind!

So I have either been really lazy about blogging or just having too much fun. I would like to think the later:) So here I am catching up from Thanksgiving.....I know...sad! Anyway, we spent Thanksgiving week with the Shelton's. They all came out here to CA. We had a great time going to Disneyland, catered Thanksgiving dinner, and of coarse the beach. For some reason I have is beach pic though. Oh well!Cal, Julie, Marcia
Shelton fam
Wyatt & Jada
Adam the Merman

Busy at work
Part 2: Christmas
We went home for Christmas this year and got to see all the fam. We had really great time other then I was sick for about 75% of the trip.
Alyssa & Dylan
Julie & Jada
Cousins
Nativity @ Dad's
My little angel
All the Shelton grand kids dressed up
Jada & Dad in the snow
Part 3: Jada's Birthday
So my baby girl turned 1 in Dec! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We had a little party for her with all her friends. She got to eat cake for the first time and loved it!

Birthday Princess




4 comments:

Erica said...

You are not alone in getting behind on blogging! Better late than never, right?! Jada is adorable, and already one??? How the time goes by so fast!

Aubrey said...

I am so glad you updated, yah. Can't wait to see you in February.

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! I can't believe that Jada is one already, wow! Looks like she had a fun party! Hope everything else is going well! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys in May!

Adam and Julie said...

Love and miss you guys!