Found this little gem at Huntington beach last Friday. I don't normally video random people but I couldn't pass this up:)
This is absolutely hilarious! I'm so glad you posted it! It's just as good now as it was live!
thats hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Can't wait to see you soon.
Wow, that is so funny! I love the little hand flips to the side, good touch! wa bam.
Sry, des was me. My sis was still signed in on me laptop when I wrote that comment! I am sure she feels the same though!
Love it!!! Maybe he was practicing for his audition for SYTYCD!!!
That's classic. You should put that on Youtube.
haha. That is a gem! I'm dying of laughter! Thanks for sharing!
What in the world? That made me laugh so hard!
I loved that! He was so funny! Who does that?!
I think it's funny that everyone around him just ignored him. Only in California!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This is absolutely hilarious! I'm so glad you posted it! It's just as good now as it was live!
thats hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Can't wait to see you soon.
Wow, that is so funny! I love the little hand flips to the side, good touch! wa bam.
Sry, des was me. My sis was still signed in on me laptop when I wrote that comment! I am sure she feels the same though!
Love it!!! Maybe he was practicing for his audition for SYTYCD!!!
That's classic. You should put that on Youtube.
haha. That is a gem! I'm dying of laughter! Thanks for sharing!
What in the world? That made me laugh so hard!
I loved that! He was so funny! Who does that?!
I think it's funny that everyone around him just ignored him. Only in California!!
Post a Comment