Jun 23, 2009

Father's Day @ Laguna

Happy Father's Day Travis!! Travis we just wanted you to know that we love you and think that you are the best dad ever! We had a great day. After church we went to Laguna Beach and had a picnic, played in the sand, walked on the beach...it was a lot of fun.







5 comments:

Aubrey said...

You are wearing a very appropriate shirt to be at Laguna Beach. Ha Ha. Love you.

dkwalkerfam said...

I would have to say that you guys have quite the life...! Just teasing!

Adam and Julie said...

Happy 1st Father's Day Trav! What fun. You are a great dad and Jada is adorable. I had to print off some updated pictures of her. She is darling and I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I can't wait to see you guys! Love and miss you terrible!

The Murdocks said...

she is so cute! and I love the hat!

David and Sheri said...

Laguna Beach is almost as cool as all the beaches here in Utah. Too bad you guys are missing out. :)