I can't believe my baby is already six months old! I would have to say that the six month shots are the worst though. Jada had a fever for like three days in a row after- poor thing. We are having so much fun with her lately. She is getting more personality everyday and she thinks she is getting ready to crawl soon. 

Check it out:) This is for you mom!

Check it out:) This is for you mom!




4 comments:
She is darling! I love that huge smile. I can't believe she is starting to crawl! I sure miss you guys!
I can't believe how big she is. Starting to crawl and everything. We need to see her more. See you soon, but never soon enough.
she is so cute!! i can't believe she's old enough to crawl! watch out she's going to be into everything! miss you guys!
-aub
Are you serious... 6 months? She is a doll! I love her cute little smile! When are you coming out again? We need to plan a girls night!
Post a Comment