Oct 30, 2008

It's Done!!

It's finally done! I have been working on making the baby's bedding for weeks now and I can finally say that I am done!! I didn't really think about it before, but I have never really pieced a quilt together so it's my first. Thanks to my good friend Erin for all of her help and guidance things turned out pretty good.

11 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I love, love, love, it! Good job!

Dashley said...

I love it!! You are so talented. Way to go Erin and Shunae!

Royce said...

oh it turned out so cute!! i love it...good job!!!

Emily said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks just like the one in the Pottery Barn Magazine!!! Such a good job!!!!

Aubrey said...

Way cute Nay. Where did you get the pattern, I love it.

Durrant said...

That tuned out so cute Nae! Seriously why are you so talented at everything?!! Did you guys move or is the baby going to be in your room? How fun to get everything set up and ready! It looks great!

Adam and Julie said...

DARLING! Good job! You are so very talented! I am so excited for Baby Girl to get here. I just wish we still lived close by. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. I love the bedding, crib, and changing table. You guys are ready. BRING ON THE BABY! Love ya!

Unknown said...

that turned out so cute...you did a great job.
shonnee

Brittany said...

wow! that looks so amazing! What a talented lady you are.

The Murdocks said...

That turned out so cute!! Great job! Now you can relax a little knowing that it is finished :)

Bonnie said...

Are you even kidding Shunae. That looks exactly like the bedding from Pottery Barn and maybe even cuter. So I was thinking I could send you the pictures for what I want for the girls rooms and then pay you to make them in all that spare time you are going to have. (ha ha) Such a good job. We sure miss you guys.