My friend Erin and I decided to have a Halloween party since nothing else was going on. We had homemade doughnuts and apple cider..yum! At the time we planned the party I didn't know that I was going to be working on Halloween. Since I ended up working until 8pm Erin pretty much did everything by herself. Sorry Erin:( Everything turned out great and it was a lot of fun to see everyone. Just a side note, Erin and I did not coordinate our outfits that night.
Eva & Grace
Marshall & Ashley
The Meyers

Adam, Travis, and Jeremy
Sereniti




7 comments:
Okay I am loving your belly! How cute are you! And still drooling over your bedding! I still can't believe you made that! But looks like a fun party! Homemade doughnuts- what... yum!
we had a great time! Thanks for the fun Halloween Party!
You are too cute. I love your belly. I can't believe you are due in less then a month. You look amazing and what a fun idea. I am a little sad you didn't dress up. You and Trav are always having the best costumes. I miss you guys!
You have the cutest baby bump ever! YOU look so dang cute prego! I'm excited for yoU! Do you have ay names picked out?!
Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to see you soon, with that baby of course. You don't look hardly big at all, makes me jealous. Love you guys.
sorry, that was aubrey writting. I forgot I am on Damon's computer, because mine is broken.
So glad everyone had a good time! We were trick-or-treating...or we would have come too!!! (:
I'd love to invite you to my blog...if you'll send me your email, I'll send you an invite! Jenna524@adelphia.net
Post a Comment