May 11, 2008

Everything We Have Been Up To

Happy Birthday to me! About a week ago I turned 25. It was a great day that started out by me quiting my horrible job. After I got home Travis and I went out to eat with our friends the Nevilles. Later we went to the Nevilles house where Erin made me a delicious pie for my Birthday. Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, cards, presents. I have the best family and friends in the world!
It has been so hot lately! Here are a few pics of us at the pool.


Travis' class had an end of the year party. We cruised around on a yacht, had dinner, danced. As you can guess...it got kind of crazy. It was a lot of fun. The picture above is me, Candice, and Kelly. They are two other students wives.


My Dad, Stepmom, and two half brothers Carson and Broc came to see us and go to Disneyland this past weekend. Here are a few pics from their trip. It was a lot of fun to see them and spend some time with the boys.


7 comments:

Adam and Julie said...

A Yachet, you've got to be kidding! Awesome! I am so excited for you to be coming home for the summer. Set aside sometime to hang out with us! We sure do love you guys!

Erin said...

I love the new background. Gotta love Cali for all the sweet stuff we get to do!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! Kinda late, I am trying to get caught up on all my blogging after my fun trip to Utah. You are so cute and look like you are really enjoying life in Cali.

Leslie said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was one of your favorites! You looked so pretty at the end of the year yacht party. Love your dress. We are gonna miss you guys. Have a great summer and we'll see you when you get back.

Tiffany said...

Shunae, good to see you again. I found you through Becky's blog. It was fun to see where you are and what you're doing. You look so happy and I'm glad I have a way of tracking you now (not in a creepy way). Take care.

Thurston Fam said...

Hey shunae! it's Janel Fisher! I saw you on Alicia's blog! give me your email address and I can add you to my blog! mine is set on private. You and your hubbie are so cute!

my email: j8_f@hotmail.com

Leslie said...

I want to see photos of all of the fun things you are doing in Wyoming this summer. Post them today, please!