I feel like this is the beginning of the end for me. Travis keeps begging me to help him out by letting him do an eye exam on me. He keeps telling me that it is "relaxing" and I should enjoy it. I would probably be ok with it if I knew it was a one time deal. He even volunteers me to help his classmates out. I guess it isn't too bad if I had nothing else to do with my time which is never! At least he can't put any dilating drops in my eyes yet...that will be next year I am sure. When it's all said and done a least I get to spend some time with him:)
Hi Shunae! It's so good to see your blog and pics of you guys and stay updated on your life! I hate having my eyes checked (half the time I can't tell a difference between 1 and 2) but it would probably be funner if it was my husband checking them!!
6 comments:
It alllll starts here. Just wait... next he's going to want to put a needle in your eye!! Don't give in!
Hi Shunae! It's so good to see your blog and pics of you guys and stay updated on your life! I hate having my eyes checked (half the time I can't tell a difference between 1 and 2) but it would probably be funner if it was my husband checking them!!
I heard you saw Damon the other day. Hope it wasn't to traumatizing. Isn't it kind of fun to learn a little bit about what your husband is doing?
Dr. Shelton! How fun! Don't let him try out to many new things on you. We don't want you to go blind! (haha) We love you both and miss you tons!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!
I wish school was closer. I would love to get a free practice exam in, I guess that's just me. Have fun.
Post a Comment