Feb 2, 2012

I love my new blog!!

Hey guys,
As you might have noticed my new blog is awesome huh? I am so excited about it. I have been wanting to change my blog for a long time but just didn't really know how to do it. Then one day I entered a give-a-way for a blog makeover thinking that there is no way I would ever win like usual. Well...I did win!! Katie at priceless design studio was awesome to work with! I hardly had to do a thing. All I did was show her a color scheme I liked and tell her a few things I liked and then she created this masterpiece in just a few days.
If anyone is thinking they would like a blog make-over I highly recommend they check out Katie's website. www.pricelessdesignstudio.com

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Your blog looks great Nae! Katie did a great job! Missin you guys and those sweet kiddos of yours! Why don't we ever skype?

The Shelton Family said...

That is a good question! I don't have a camera but we could at least talk to each other.

Katie Price said...

Aww, I LOVE your new design! So glad that you won!

Aubrey said...

yes, it is super cute.

Unknown said...

Oh my !

I LOVE it! How cool that you won a giveaway!? That never happens to me either! hope your well, miss ya!