Jul 12, 2011

6 months


I can't believe this little munchkin in already 6 months old....crazy! She is such a little sweet heart and we can't imagine life without her. At her 6 month apt she weighed in at 15.6lbs and was 75% for height. I ventured out and took my own pictures this time. It was all going good until Jada decided to face plant Reese to the ground. Ha ha gotta love siblings.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie! She is looking more and more like Jada the older she gets. And I totally understand the sibling thing.. It will be amazing if Crew survives Bryce the way things are going right now!

royce and aubree said...

your girls are adorable! how fun to have them so close!

Adam and Julie said...

DARLING! GREAT JOB!

Crystal said...

LOVE them! I have never really seen Jada in Reese but I saw it in the picture she is cheesing it! Your pics turned out great! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are SO cute!! Found your blog through Ash's - it's been years since I've seen you guys! Congrats on your lovely family : )