Jan 1, 2011

She is here!



Reese Morgan Shelton
Dec. 20th 2:30pm
7 lbs 9 oz 20 inches long

Sorry it's taken me awhile I have had a hard recovery this time, but I finally feel like I am going to live-Horray! Reese is such a good, sweet baby. We all love her so much. Here are a few pics of her first two weeks.







10 comments:

royce and aubree said...

yay she is so cute! i can't remember if i told you congrats or not so sorry its taken so long! hope you start feeling better soon she's beautiful!

The Anderson's said...

Oh my she is adorable! I hope everything went well. Sorry you had a rough recovery but she looks definitely worth it:) congrats!

Adam and Julie said...

She is adorable! What a stinkin' cutie! I can't wait to see her in person and I'm so glad you are feeling better. Love the name too!

Erica said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! Glad you're feeling better.

Aubrey said...

she is so stinkin' cute. I am so honored to be the favorite aunt. LOL. I am just so glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! And she is adorable! jada looks like she is a good big sister! I hope you continue to feel better. recovery is tough... but the best part is that you are in the last phase! and it IS recovery.. not too long and you will feel normal again!

Neal and Angie said...

Congrats to your new sweet angel Reese! She's beautiful! Sorry it's been a rough recovery, hope you start feeling better soon! Jada looks like a great big sister too :)

Unknown said...

she is very cute!! Congrats!

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

She is so adorable! Congrats! I hope you are feeling much better.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! She is adorable! She looks a lot like Jada to me!