Sep 27, 2010

Skip

On Sunday my mom took the kids out back and let them ride her horse skip. It was a huge hit! All the kids loved it which was surprising because we didn't think Kaisley or Jada would go for it- wrong! They were all obsessed with Skip. We could have spent hours out there.Miss Kaisley- growing up so fast!
Alyssa helping Jada stay on:) Travis was a nervous wreck- he is so funny.

Hanging out with uncle Damon


Poor Bridger had an allergic reaction to the horse but he didn't really seem to care.









Waiting for the next turn is a hard thing to understand. Can you say DRAMA?





4 comments:

Erin said...

Jada's hair is so long! It's cute. Eva is now telling me she needs to go to Jada's Gam-ma's home to ride the horse....funny. Still waiting for a belly shot.

Brandi said...

How fun! Jada sure is growing so fast! Too cute! Sereniti loves riding a horse too!

The Anderson's said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute that the kiddos love the horses! Remember how scared I was of the horse when I came to visit?? Hello bare-back... ah! Ok, I'm calling you soon I promise.

royce and aubree said...

i was thinking the same thing as erin her hair is super long it was so short when you left! your pictures are so cute looks like youre having lots of fun!