The other night we had another melt down because Jada saw that I was making corn on the cob for dinner. Travis wasn't suppose to be home for another 1/2 hour and Jada was crying Corn... Corn. So needless to say I had to cook hers early so she didn't die from starvation...poor thing. Who would have ever thought corn would make someone so happy?
Jul 26, 2010
What we have been up to...
The other night we had another melt down because Jada saw that I was making corn on the cob for dinner. Travis wasn't suppose to be home for another 1/2 hour and Jada was crying Corn... Corn. So needless to say I had to cook hers early so she didn't die from starvation...poor thing. Who would have ever thought corn would make someone so happy?




2 comments:
who are the Nelison's? j/k that is the funniest picture of Bryce, poor kid. And i have to say that is a very good thing that she is throwing a fit for corn! Mine throw fits for candy. You look so good for feeling so not good. I like the head band. Very cute!
Congrats on another girl! Very exciting! They will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment