When and where did my child learn to throw tantrums? This was all because we had to cut her finger nails and you would think that I cut her finger off instead. Can you say DRAMA? I don't really know how to react so I usually just ignore her but that never seems to work. Any ideas anyone?
She really is a sweet heart most of the time. Maybe it's just the age. One thing that makes her happy is a coconut popsicle:) yum!




8 comments:
she's so cute! i hope its just the age or we're in trouble!
Good luck! I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
I think she learned them from Eva...wow, let's hope it's the age. It would actually be kinda funny to see a 14 year old act throw themselves on the floor like that. I do the ignore method as well. Haha!
How can you even get mad at that darling little thing?! She is so stinkin' cute! I think it's a girl thing. Jane is a royal fit thrower and still is. I keep hoping she'll grow out of it, but no such luck.
Bridger doesn't throw himself on the floor anymore, but he definetely has his tantrums still, I hope he grows out of it soon or there might not be a Bridger anymore. LOL.
Coconut popsicles, sounds yummy, where do you get those?
Shunae she is so dang cute! She totally looks like you too. Love the blog. Great way to keep in touch:)
We've had those at our house! (: Circumstances and ability to reason determine each situation...but we usually try to "explain" (briefly) that acting that way is not appropriate behavior...if she wants something, she needs to talk it out...if not, then off to your bed until you settle down. Then let them cry it out...when they can leave their room without throwing a fit, then they are welcome to stay out...
Ava is just starting her drama stage. Well, I hope its a stage. So far I'm just ignoring her too. I also get down to be face to face with her and try to (as simple as possible) explain to her why this and that. Not fully working yet but hopefully soon... Love you blog and congrats on the new one on the way.
Post a Comment