Haha... keeping the tradition of dance parties going I see!!! She is such a cutie!
ok I love it! Travis is hilarious
She needs to come to ellen with us! she'd get the T-shirt! She just starting walking and she is already dancing!?! What a crazy little lady. Love her
SO STINKIN CUTE! Trav is so funny and makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I loved him dancing! I am glad Jada got both of your skills of dancing. She is darling. I can't wait to see you guys. Only a few more weeks. YAY! Love ya!
She's absolutely better than the Beyonce baby! She'll be a Troyette before you know it!
that is so funny! I love her dance moves!
oh my gosh! I can't believe she is walking and dancing... When did this happen?? She is so cute!
i think travis likes it too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Haha... keeping the tradition of dance parties going I see!!! She is such a cutie!
ok I love it! Travis is hilarious
She needs to come to ellen with us! she'd get the T-shirt! She just starting walking and she is already dancing!?! What a crazy little lady. Love her
SO STINKIN CUTE! Trav is so funny and makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I loved him dancing! I am glad Jada got both of your skills of dancing. She is darling. I can't wait to see you guys. Only a few more weeks. YAY! Love ya!
She's absolutely better than the Beyonce baby! She'll be a Troyette before you know it!
that is so funny! I love her dance moves!
oh my gosh! I can't believe she is walking and dancing... When did this happen?? She is so cute!
i think travis likes it too!
Post a Comment