Travis and I had a week off together so we decided to head up to San Francisco. Warning: There are a lot of pictures in this post! On the way up we stopped at a place called Hurst Castle. I had never heard of it before but it is a really cool place. There are 4 different tours you can take and each tour takes about 2 hours just to give you an idea how big this place is. Needless to say we only went on one tour. After Hurst Castle we drove up the HWY 1 which runs right along the coast. It was so pretty but kind of made me car sick.
On the bus heading up to the castle!
Here is the whole gang! (except Erin because she was taking the pic) The next day we went on a hike in a redwood forest. It is amazing how big these trees get. It was so pretty.
The 3rd day we went to Alcatraz. We took a boat out to the island and spent a few hours out there. I was way cold on the island. We did an audio tour and it was really cool to here all the different stories.




7 comments:
Yea! I am so glad that you guys had a chance to go. Nate and I love San Fran. I should have warned you about how cold Alcatraz is. I've been 3 times and seriously pile on the layers everytime I go! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun though!
Wow! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and what a great way to spend a much needed break! Jada is so dang cute, I need some updated pictures of her, PLEASE! Love and miss you guys!
Sure looks like fun, I wish we did more fun things with friends like that. Jada is such a poser, you can tell she just loves to smile and is such a happy baby. Can't wait to see you guys again, I actually wish I could come back out. Love you guys.
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Jada is looking so cute.
How fun to have a whole week of together! Looks like the trip was a lot of fun! Little Miss Jada is a doll with her big smiles! -Did you make those baby legs? They are super cute!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a good time!
I love San Fran...looks like you guys had an adventure!
Post a Comment