Ok Julie & Bonnie I am finally responding to your many tags. I am actually going to get Travis to help me with this one so this is from both of us:)
10 things that Bug :((not in any order)
1. People who have a full cart of groceries and won't let you by when you only have 1 item.
2. Shunae leaving her hair straightener on the bathroom counter all day.
3. Travis forgetting to put the toilet seat up. Now that I am prego I have to get up multiple times during the night and it never fails that the seat is up and I fall in.
4. People who don't pay attention when they are driving
5. When Shunae asks me to get her a drink in the middle of the night and then gets up also.
6.Being late to Church but it still seems to happen every week.
7. People who have bad personal hygiene.
8.Expensive flights home.
9. No on prop 8 campaign.
10.Not getting enough sleep...more of those nights to come:)
10 things that make me smile :)(again, not in any order)
1. When the baby kicks
2.When our family calls us.
3. Hanging out with friends.
4. Food
5. Sleeping in.
6. When Travis makes me dinner, helps clean the house, folds laundry...etc.
7. Fantasy sports (Travis)
8. Going home.
9. When family and friends come to stay with us.
10. Dec. 12th- just 61/2 weeks away!!




4 comments:
That was so good you guys! Thanks for doing it. I was laughing so hard on the one about getting Shunae a drink and she gets up anyway! I can see that! You guys are the best and I can't wait for 6 1/2 weeks. Would you get her named!!!!
Hey Scar,
Alice told me some weirdo left a comment on her blog. I dont know how I got a cute little girl. No, not the mailman, he is Cuban.
I can't believe that it is only 6 1/2 weeks away. That seems so quick.I can't wait to see a picture of her.
that was a fun post. I can't believe that you are only a few week away. That seems to me to have gone by fast but maybe not as fast for you.
shonnee
Post a Comment