Jun 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Here are a few pics of my home town Morgan, Utah. Being in California Travis and I both missed the mountains a lot! Paul here is a pic of the cows. Sorry they are so far away. Since we have been home it seems like we have spent a lot of time herding, vaccinating and tagging the cows. We still have to brand them so I will try to get a few pics of that.


Travis' parents put this playhouse in their yard for the grand kids. Poor Ike is the only boy old enough right now to play in it with all the girls, but he is a good sport.

Here is a pic of me at my new job. No we don't really wear the goggles all the time...it was just for fun. I am loving my new job. It is so so so much better then my last one and I will be sad when the summer is over and I have to look for a new one.

On Friday my younger brother Jordan got married. Here is a pic of him and his new wife Mika. Everything went well and we are excited to have Mika join our family.

I just love this kid! My nephew Bridger is the sweetest thing I just love him.
This is my youngest brother Derek with my nephew Dylan at the temple. You can tell they are having a great time.
Trav and I at the temple.

13 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks like your having a blast!! We miss you here though!

Rebecca said...

Finally! We have all been wondering how you guys are doing. I never would have guessed vaccinating cows though.=) Well we miss you guys, and I will let my boyfriend (Kobe) know you are sorry for his loss. He is doing just fine though, I mean he already has three rings, ummm how many do the Jazz have? Oh I think a big fat zero!=( Well you two look like you are having fun. Take Care!

Adam and Julie said...

We love you guys and we are so glad that you are here! The pictures are darling! We look forward to the camping trip! Lots of memories!

David and Sheri said...

Man, those pics were AWESOME! I miss the mountains so much. Hope you guys are living it up this summer. One of these days we are going out there to visit you. And we'll play "Ticket to Ride" for about 3 days straight! (after we herd the cows, of course)

Melanie said...

The Morgan pictures sure make me homesick! It's good to see your blog and be able to see what you and others are up to.

Cottle said...

I am so glad to see your blog. You are as adorable as ever. It truly has been a long time. You sound like you are doing great. How much longer do you have in California? Keep us updated. Marie

Leslie said...

ditto on aubrey's comment

dkwalkerfam said...

I emailed you my address! Also we need to get together with you and travis before you go back!

Erica said...

I miss being in Utah, too. It is always fun to go back. We had to move to Ohio for 3rd and 4th year rotations. Iowa doesn't have enough space to keep all of the students, and if we stayed there Nate would have been traveling a lot. He still is a student of Des Moines University, rotations are just here and then we go back to Iowa for graduation just before we move somewhere else for residency. I hope that answers your question. Tell Utah, and the mountains hello for me:)

dkwalkerfam said...

I emailed you my address and phone number. Let me know if you need anything else!

Briena Harris said...

Hey, Aubrey said you wanted a baby announcement. I just am not sure what exactly you are looking for. email me and I can send you a few ideas or if you have something in mind. So many cute things out there. Well, let me know. brienae@hotmail.com

Kyle, Tiffany, and Kaiden said...

Hey, the Shelton family has appeared!!! How have you guys been? Congrats on the baby girl. School has been great and SOOO overwhelming at times. But we got 2 years down, 2 years to go. So, when we return to Utah, we have really been talking about moving out to Morgan. We like it out there. You still have the same email address?

Tasha Limb said...

I came across your blog while doing a little nosy blog surfing (I hope you don't mind :)) Just thought I would say hi!