I was tagged by Aubrey..
A. Attached or Single? attached to Trav
B. Best Friend? All my good friends back home in Utah and my new friends here in Cali
C. Cake or Pie? Love to eat pie and decorate cakes
D. Day of Choice? Saturday because have to do absolutely nothing if I don't want to
E. Essential Items? Chap stick, Junk Food, and family and friends (not in that order)
F. Favorite Color? ummmm....red?
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Love them both!
H. Hometown? Morgan, Utah
I. Indulgence? Sleeping in
J. January or July? July, there is no such thing as January in California
K. Kids? Not unless you count Sadie our puppy dog
L. Life isn't complete without? Family
M. Marriage Date? Dec. 17th 2004
N. Number of Brothers & Sisters? 4 brothers, 2 half brothers, 2 brother-in-laws and 6 sister-in-laws.
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobia or Fears? The dark and no I am not joking
Q. Quote? Don't worry be happy
R. Reason to Smile? Travis- everyone who knows him know what I am talking about
S. Superman or Wonderwoman? Who cares?
T. Tag 5 people? Crystal, Erin, Ashley, Aubrey (Richardson), and Mika
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I swam with sharks
V. Vegetable? Potatoes
W. Worst Habit? Hitting the snooze to many times...oops!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Nothing good happens with an x-ray so I would have to say ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Italian food
Z. Zodiac Sign? Taurus




4 comments:
You crack me up! Its fun to find these things out about you. How was the dentist? :)
See. It was fun.
Where did you swim with sharks? That would be scary but very exciting.
HEY JENNIE,
WHAT IS YOUR BLOG ADDRESS? I SWAM WITH SHARKS IN THE CARRIBEAN. IT WAS SCARY BUT A LOT OF FUN!
Post a Comment