Travis' parents, sister, neice, and nephews came to see us over spring break. Our neice, Jane, and nephew, Ike, had such a great time because it was their first time to Disneyland. I had to laugh when Jane started making snow angels in the sand when we went to the beach. Both of the kids loved the ocean even though it was SO cold! We are so glad that they came to see us and were sad to see them go.
Mar 18, 2008
Our First Visitors
Travis' parents, sister, neice, and nephews came to see us over spring break. Our neice, Jane, and nephew, Ike, had such a great time because it was their first time to Disneyland. I had to laugh when Jane started making snow angels in the sand when we went to the beach. Both of the kids loved the ocean even though it was SO cold! We are so glad that they came to see us and were sad to see them go.




3 comments:
Jane looks like she is getting bigger. That's good, she was so little for such a long time.
So cute! this is Aubrey Richardson by the way :) I'm glad you guys made a blog, it really is a lot of fun to have! At first glance you and Travis' sister could be sisters! They look alike, but so do you guys!
I hate it when my in-laws come to visit they are sooo annoying, j/k. Your neices and nephews are sooooo cute. I am so glad you joined the bloging world. Can't wait to see what you two crazy kids are up to.
Post a Comment